- Red, yellow & silver paint (and brushes)
- yellow cardboard & texta
- 5 pom poms
- 2 x popsicle sticks
- 2 x fancy pipe cleaners / glitter glue
- knife (adult use / supervision) – to cut the hole, and to pierce the box for the ribbon, sticks, and sparkly pipe cleaner to be threaded through.
- sticky tape (to secure the popsicle sticks from the inside
- glue (to secure the banner to the popsicle sticks, pom poms, and the paper to the lid)
- coloured paper/ scissors
** A piece of cardboard could be used on the inside – to sit loosely, so that puppets can be stored inside the box!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like to check out these other ideas from Kids’ Play Space:
2nd Birthday Tea Party in the Park
Kids Party Rice Cones
Outdoor Puppet Theatre
Thanks for visiting Kids’ Play Space!
This post was featured:
Follow Anna @ Kids Play Space’s board Kids’ craft ideas on Pinterest.